Please take the time to read this important message from
HOME GAME ARCADE
Did you know at least 50% of our service calls come from people buying games on eBay and other auctions
or from retailers that don't have any after sales support for this industry?
Over the last few years there has been a huge influx of retailers and discount stores like Sam's, Wal-Mart, Target and many online catalog companies like Frontgate, Brookstone, Sharper Image that are selling the same or similar products we have been selling and repairing for the last 30+years. We have found this has hurt our industry in a number of ways. When consumers buy from these other discount companies they are selling you a product and that's it. Do you really think that one of them has any knowledge of the industry and will be able to support you with your pinball machine, video game or jukebox? Of course they won't. I have seen my service business increase because of this. I am here to give you the support you need with parts and answer any technical questions you may have about operating your machines for as long as you own them. Again, do you really think you will get that kind of support from these other retailers looking to make a quick profit on discounting these items they sell? FORGET IT. WARNING
: 8 out of 10 companies don't show any addresses or terms, conditions or polices of sale on their websites, Why buy from them with these unknown facts. Over the last few years there are auction business popping up everywhere and consumers are buying our type of products from these auctions only to think they’re getting a good deal but then the item does not work when they get it and forget trying to get support from the auction house or the seller. Again I have seen my service business increase because of this. I have been in business in this industry OVER 30 years and have the resources, knowledge and factory trained technicians that you will need to own and maintain your machines. Remember, anybody can sell you these products but remember it's the back end - the service, parts, tech support your going to need and were here to give it to you. Please note
: I will give any tech support by phone if you buy the product from us or NOT. I work with other operators when you are looking for a special machine. And we will take your unwanted machines you no longer want in on trade . Do you think any of those other retailers I have mentioned would do this? FORGET IT. This is why they buy from us..
You might not always see us advertise we have the lowest price out there. How can we!
- We give a 90-day warranty on our used machines of $1500.00 or more (IN HOME USE ONLY)
- We provide the best workmanship and quality in all the items we sell.
- We fully recondition all our used machines to be in the best possible condition
- We have knowledgeable and professional sales people to help you make the right decisions on your purchase. . .
- We provide live technical support via telephone
- We help you with all warranty issues whether it's our used machines or new from factory.
- We make sure your machines are packed well so they arrive in good working order.
- We can handle all shipping, tracking and delivery issues.
- We offer inside upstairs/downstairs deliveries.
- We help you locate a service company in your area if need be.
- We have a parts dept to get you any parts you may need.
- We accept trade-ins when you're tired of a machine.
So why look any further? You've come to the right place. We are ready to help you and answer any questions you may have. You can reach us at 919-788-0666 or sales@HomeGameArcade.com
Home Game Arcade
8813 Gulf Ct. suite I, Raleigh NC 27617
| Phone: (919) 788-0666
Home Game Arcade
Mechanicsville, Md (240) 455-8603